2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

Is there a definative DTC fault code list available anywhere on this forum?

I did the foil trick and 9x codes to read-up on and try and resolve.

I didnt see one on the wiki page

Sorry if this has been asked before too.

Cheers

Jakey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
I have 9x to get through - hence the ask if there was a list somewhere!

i have the fault code list for the 2007 honda civic and there are literally hundreds of different fault codes and the description for each code is sparse at best you will get a much better answer from google with hands on experience of the particular fault code and a much better detailed description

i cannot share the fault code list i tried earlier the program that the codes are tied in to will not let me do a cut n past ( sorry ) but here's a few of them from another forum

https://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-accord-1990-2002-2/check-engine-light-codes-cel-diagnostic-trouble-codes-dtc-malfunction-indicator-light-mil-1490107/

good luck...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have the fault code list for the 2007 honda civic and there are literally hundreds of different fault codes and the description for each code is sparse at best you will get a much better answer from google with hands on experience of the particular fault code and a much better detailed description

i cannot share the fault code list i tried earlier the program that the codes are tied in to will not let me do a cut n past ( sorry ) but here's a few of them from another forum

https://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-accord-1990-2002-2/check-engine-light-codes-cel-diagnostic-trouble-codes-dtc-malfunction-indicator-light-mil-1490107/

good luck...

Yeh i agree there is a minefeild of code and possible answers to them, was just hoping to see if some had a cheat-sheet with a list of them.

Ive decided to clear mine down anyway as i beleive some are quite old. Ill do the foil trick again next week see where im at!

Cheers anyway!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts