2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Been up a couple of wks, they're still using a library picture of an Fd2 and still yet to upload pictures of the actual car, not a bad thing but it may help a sale
I reckon another grand & you could import 1 & you'd be 1st owner

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
& you could import 1 & you'd be 1st owner
First owner in the UK. It'll still have had a little Japanese arse on the seat for 4-6 years.

There's a lot to be said for buying a car you can go and look at yourself and see the recent history.

I was lucky with mine, it was imported new and so has full history with it. A lot, and I mean a lot of cars that come in won't have the history or a Japanese book stamped.

That being said, I can see the attraction of importing one yourself. I'm reckoning there will be a lot come over this year now the prices are dropping.

·
Keep On Vtec'ing!
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been up a couple of wks, they're still using a library picture of an Fd2 and still yet to upload pictures of the actual car, not a bad thing but it may help a sale
I reckon another grand & you could import 1 & you'd be 1st owner
Dweezle its a pretty good dealership and ive got family down in Littlehampton that have bought cars from them :)

Im down there Friday and Saturday so If I get a chance ill pop in and have a look at it for you fella :)

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Yeah can do Im definitely looking at importing, but im trying to talk my mate into selling his cw & join me in the fd club so ask them to update the pics :)

·
Keep On Vtec'ing!
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Dweezle but by the time I got there yesterday @8am it was no where to be seen and its gone off there website. Im going to assume that its sold already :( Shame as ive never seen an FD2 in the flesh.

They did still have a Focus RS which also looked very nice in the dealership window along with a Megane R26 though :d

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Never mind, I've not seen one either so mine will be a blind purchase :),
I looked again at the focus rs over the last few days & kept comparing it alongside the fd2 & if im honest the focus isn't that pretty to look at, & the fd is ideal for the rds where I live & if I ever need the power of the rs then there's always a charger :).
My only issue is parking outside my house is a complete nightmare (huge building projects going on) & my little focus is being boxed in by neighbours so god knows how I'll feel with an fd parked up

·
Keep On Vtec'ing!
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no problems fella, like I say it was a shame it wasnt there as it would have been nice to have seen it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts