2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I'm going getting new tyres all round this week and at the same time I'm getting front camber bolts and BC rear camber arms fitted. Any ideas on what set up I should go for? I'm not gonna track it much. I plan on getting in at least one track day and possibly nurburgring next year. If I use the oem FD2 settings with slightly more negative camber would it work out? Never had this done before so not really sure what to ask him to do.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Hi Shane - if you use the car mainly on the road, then you'll find that 1.2 degrees negative camber front and 1.0 degree negative rear with 0.1 toe out across the front works well. If you want to go more aggressive, then -1.5F, -1.2R will increase your cornering ability albeit at the expense of a bit of straight ahead feel and inner edge tyre wear. There's no absolute right or wrong but these are good starting points from which to experiment. Good luck!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well I got the car set up today. Thanks for the advice. Turned out the front camber bolts were already installed! Took it for a quick spin and it feels planted. Can't really say how much better it is yet but Im sure I'll find out soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts