2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, it's a pleasure to meet all you fellow FD2 drivers....I've been like a kid in a sweet shop ever since i decided i was getting me an FD2....
I just wanted to find out the pros and cons about the car as i've never owned one before....I've had previous type-r's being the EP3 and FN2 so i've had my taste of the vtec world...
I'm going to be using it as my daily drive and just the general country lane stuff....So some mods will also be in the pipeline..
I'm still not certain on which colour to have, though i can say that CW and silver are floating my boat...
I'm going to be importing my car so im able to be a little more specific on the options if any and or mods...
If you guys have any advice that would be great...
Thank you for your time...

·
Registered
342 Posts
My advice will be to buy all my Top spec Parts that I will be listing soon and save yourself a fortune as these cars get hit with the JDM tax big time for parts.

General service parts are available through places like COX and HENDY at good prices.

You will probably want to change standard suspension to something more compliant.
Standard or modded you will love it mate.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol all i've heard about the FD2's suspension, is that it makes your fillings shake :smile3:
I've pm'd you regarding the parts mate.... [smilie=gt-happyup.:
I'm a mod virgin and can see myself working up from a complete standard FD2, to the mods you guys recommend as i get to know the car...
As this is my daily drive and cause i'm at middle age with no kids, i reckon i'll be taking myself into the whole world of modding lol
I know i'll eventually want more power, anything from 250hp upwards would be great lol i've got so much to learn and i love it :grin2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts