2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a quick vid of the track day at Silverstone.

Was a great day and looking forward to going back soon.

My mate got a few drive by's which I will try to upload in a day or two and plenty of pics which I will also add.

Anyway enjoy

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice video what camera and mount do you use? I've got a gopro with the suction mount but I don't know if they allow them anymore.
I used the GoPro with the suction mount. They said at the start suction mounts are not allowed but thought id try it and didnt get pulled for it. I do stick it right at the top of the screen so it looks like its secured to the roof lining of the car.

Cheers Luna, these were not even close to the fastest laps I was putting in. These were towards the end of the day with 2 hours sleep previous so shattered and tyres completly ruined.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What tyres are you using I'm looking at going to Alton park or Angelsey soon.
Yoko AD08's Fantastic tyres. They have lasted a long time. Just over 12,000 miles with two track days including 20 laps at the ring.

Picking up a new set for the front today. The rears still have 50% left in them

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Same tyres as mine, just need to get the trackday booked now. Are you doing anymore this year?
Will more than likely go back to Silverstone, just because its Silverstone really. Ive got the Ring booked for an open pitlane track day in October.

A few of my mates are itching to get a few so will see whats about towards the summer. Would like to do Oulton Park. I only live a short drive from Castle combe but still havnt been on there yet so thats another I think. :D
(get a few days booked on my bike too I think)

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Want..want..want..want :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts