2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Yes I've moved on from the 2.2 conversion and purchased myself an FN2!

It just so happens that I've purchased a car from a member on this forum (n22bby), so I've got to clean up the 2.2 and it'll be up for sale soon!

Got it back yesterday from a long drive back from Scotland, but it was very worth it. I've got some nice photos with my DSLR so I'll upload them later.

I've already fitted a HKS RSK and it sounds awesome, exhaust and a remap are next on the cards!

Gave it a wash and wax earlier, looking very shiny, not for long though with this weather :(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow!! Needs some aftermarket black alloys to finish it off ;)
I was thinking of doing the standards in gloss black tbh, I think they look nice.

I'd like some lightnings but they're very expensive, and tyres aren't cheap either once you start putting 19s on haha

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Great looking car, as above standard alloys don't do much for the car. Get some after market or as you've already mentioned gloss black oem.

Enjoy you lucky buggar - I'm sure it will be turning heads

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Get some rota GR6 alloys on it, really suits the mugen kit.
Parsco had some on his black mugenised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha, it's a small world really. I had Bruce's old arches for my type r conversion, Bruce had fourthdeciple's fenders who I also had his old wheels for my type r conversion.

The parts are slags!

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So I've fitted the HKS RSK, and my god does it make a difference, the sound is absolutely amazing, I never though I'd hear something like that come from the engine bay haha.

Could a kind admin move this thread to the Modification Projects section please? :)

Pic of the HKS fitted

I need to give the engine bay a good scrubbing so it's nice and shiny, any advice on cleaning it up? Don't think you can just jetwash the muck off after scrubbing it free?

1 - 20 of 152 Posts