2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
So my car is in the shop for repairs after someone crashed into it at work, in the carpark. Received my Vauxhall Insignia today (hire car) and it was crashed into, in a carpark. No note, no witnesses and no CCTV..

This is a joke. I'm ****** right now. Don't know what the repair is, but it looks expensive and my excess is £750, which I don't have..

**** day to the end of a **** week. :(

Reactions: Nehcrux

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
So my car is in the shop for repairs after someone crashed into it at work, in the carpark. Received my Vauxhall Insignia today and it was crashed into, in a carpark. No note, no witnesses and no CCTV..

This is a joke. I'm ****** right now. Don't know what the repair is, but it looks expensive and my excess is £750, which I don't have..

That's terrible for you mate, some people are tossers, hope you can sort it out

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers, but I really don't think it's looking good..

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Hey what a shame fella I second what wanner69 says. I remember when I had my type R and somebody reversed in to the front of it in a Petrol station and then when that went to get repaired I borrowed my dad's skoda vrs and someone shunted me into the car in front. So then that went and got repaired and I then had to sort out a hire car. Sometimes they say things like this happens 2 or three times all at once. Very unlucky fella hope you get it sorted out with out paying out to much!;)

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
bad news sorry mate

·
Banned
24 Posts
So my car is in the shop for repairs after someone crashed into it at work, in the carpark. Received my Vauxhall Insignia today (hire car) and it was crashed into, in a carpark. No note, no witnesses and no CCTV..

LOOOOOL PISSSSED!!!

well u should know that your story cheered me up :eek:

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey what a shame fella I second what wanner69 says. I remember when I had my type R and somebody reversed in to the front of it in a Petrol station and then when that went to get repaired I borrowed my dad's skoda vrs and someone shunted me into the car in front. So then that went and got repaired and I then had to sort out a hire car. Sometimes they say things like this happens 2 or three times all at once. Very unlucky fella hope you get it sorted out with out paying out to much!;)
This is the fourth in 9 months

That is proper bad news! Sorry to hear that fella :(

Does the local council not have any cameras that cover the entrances to the garage?
Nope none at all.

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
Sorry to hear that been in the same position makes a grown man want to cry!!!! I'm down in southampton every couple of months at the enemies ;) when I'm down next should have a little meet when the civics all fixed!

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
This cheers you up? why the **** would this cheer you up?
Probably he was feeling depressed too, but then read your story and saw you had more reasons to be depressed than him...

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Probably he was feeling depressed too, but then read your story and saw you had more reasons to be depressed than him...
Oh sorry, blinded by anger at the moment I'm afraid. It was the first bit of the post that put me off, too.

Also if this comes close to the amount of my full excess, I may have to sell the Civic. Can't afford that much right now TBH.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.