1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Wow! Great news for an alternative to the usual GP, Mugen rear. Looks great

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
I like the idea of the center light (maybe not this specific one) , dont like the rest of the look tho..

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
I actually think it would look better without the light and just being flush carbon fibre.

I don't like the rear gp splitter but I wouldn't pay hundreds for this

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
i like that alot but would be gutted if i reversed into something whereas with my gp splitter i wouldnt massively care. love a bit of carbon!

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
very nice

my japanese isnt great though so can someone confirm if it is actually £600 or am i trying to be clever and work it out from the wrong figures ?

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
I just calculated the ¥31,500 to be £260 using XE currency converter.

I'm not sure if that's the right number though.

I would be interested in this if someone brought one out without the light in it

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
I just calculated the ¥31,500 to be £260 using XE currency converter.

I'm not sure if that's the right number though.

I would be interested in this if someone brought one out without the light in it
+1

That's what I got as well. That's for a 'gel coated' one though which I assumes mean unpainted?

The CF one is about £340 I think and there's a Matt black one which was about £360. God knows why a Matt black ones more expensive than CF though...

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
as it couldnt possibly be considered making a replica im sure a flat carbon one would be easy enough to source and would get rid of the lattice wax trap....
That's my problem with the lattice part.

Maybe a message to tegiwa might be in order

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
There was a thread in the styling section a couple of weeks ago about a member sending his front bumper to a company that do a bit of work with grp and carbon fibre.

Maybe try them. Sure they could knock something up.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
super like! :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts