2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new toy - my mate thinks it looks like a ferrari, maybe not quite but equally impressive.:D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought so too gives it a nice finishing touch

·
您看了
456 Posts
Ferrari look alike? Equally impressive?

"And the award for the funniest most unintentional post on Civinfo goes too....." :p :p

ps. Seriously though, looks really nice in Red and I gotta say your polishing job is top notch :)

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Cracking looking car. That colour is not one I have seen in the flesh but youv'e got it looking "the dogs".

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Agreed, looks the dog's.

And another thing, what the hell does that mean? Dog's ********, why is that a good thing? Oh I know, I know, I could google it, but thought it'd be more interesting to ask you guys. :)

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Nice colour, nice sticker. I think I can see the reflection of your mates Labrador on the first pic!

Be careful with that sticker, they fall of the red cars you know! Found the V yesterday from my second sticker attempt, stuck to the wheely bin where I put it when it fell off, could I shift it, could I hell it was welded on!

Will make the 3rd attempt later, I am away this week. Mrs RR has the Civic, god help us all.

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Very nice pics. But isn't the colour wrong. It should be a bit pinkier !!! ;) . Theres an example on the forum somewhere :D :D

·
Registered
975 Posts
I like

·
您看了
456 Posts
Agreed, looks the dog's.

And another thing, what the hell does that mean? Dog's ********, why is that a good thing? Oh I know, I know, I could google it, but thought it'd be more interesting to ask you guys. :)
Well, dog's can't stop licking their own... so they must be good :p

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Mecano. Thats where the phrase comes from.

They were sold in two varieties. Box-Starndard and Box-Deluxe. Box- Standard got changed to 'Bog Standard' over the years, and the other one evolved to the phrase that we all know and love today about the reproductive glans of dogs.

How I know that I don't know, but that is the story I was told.

PS Your car looks great!

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Aah, cheers for that. I asked the question, not Uffe. But nevermind.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Aah, cheers for that. I asked the question, not Uffe. But nevermind.
Yeah I know, sorry I worded that badly. The comment on the car was for the thread started and my attempt at keeping it on topic. It does read as though both comments are aimed at you, my bad!

Glad I could be of service, anyway!

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Mecano. Thats where the phrase comes from.

They were sold in two varieties. Box-Starndard and Box-Deluxe. Box- Standard got changed to 'Bog Standard' over the years, and the other one evolved to the phrase that we all know and love today about the reproductive glans of dogs.

How I know that I don't know, but that is the story I was told.

PS Your car looks great!
[smilie=superkewl.g: [smilie=superkewl.g: [smilie=superkewl.g: Brilliant Trivia Bungle!!

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Hmmm... The way I heard/read/remember it, the dog's b*llocks got it's name from a typographical character, or 2 characters together, like this :-

Printers (the real, old-fashioned kind, inky fingers and all) referred to it as the dog's b*llocks, can't for the life of me remember what the real name is...

Maxbert

1 - 20 of 28 Posts