2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

After buying the type r there were a couple of little niggles we had with it so ordered some new parts and it's really spruced her up :) sorry no real ** pics but some after pics below :smile:

First was the gear gaiter it was a little torn and beaten up so replaced this with a new one the leather is a much higher quality material this time

Next was no tax disc holder so ordered a black aluminium type r one (pricey for what it is but looks the nuts pics don't do it justice)

Next was some footwell neons linked to to come on with the ignition which really transforms the interior at night really pleased with these! Also going to do underneath the rear seats but haven't done this yet

The rage wheels are in fantastic condition but the hub caps were corroded to hell and really beaten up so ordered new ones but this time with black H logos instead of red which suits the car better IMO

Finally the exterior yellow lighting had to go so ordered some bulbs from mr jp which makes the car look so much more modern and a newer car really happy with these!

First is the side lights

Then the number plate lights

Finally low beams

Left white right yellow but difficult to make out in the pic

Hope you like :cool:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys next up is to paint the calipers and slap some type r decals on them

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eBay the tuning shop team for the gaiter! Outstanding quality defo recommend it £14.48 delivered :D

Bulbs were recommended and supplied from mr jp mate very pleased

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Looks nice :) Is that an original "sat nav" or whatever it is? haha, I dont have it in mine and it looks cool :D Is it an original honda panel over it aswell? :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi yes it's origional sat nav and computer! Brill bit of kit :D

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
eBay the tuning shop team for the gaiter! Outstanding quality defo recommend it £14.48 delivered :D

Bulbs were recommended and supplied from mr jp mate very pleased
Thanks, I have just ordered one of the gaiters. The original one was looking a bit tatty. :)

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Hi yes it's origional sat nav and computer! Brill bit of kit :D
What u meen by computer :0? Im not so much into the satnav but id like to have a dvd player haha

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
By computer I mean the telephone and cd player etc lets you navigate through mp3 CDs like an iPod searching and listing diff files and songs it's much better!

Fog light protectors will be investigated now :)

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Aha I see :D Do you know where you can order it from? cuz I can´t find it on "our" Honda homepage :( It fits really god up there

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not sure if it can be retrofitted as the dash is all diff from the factory see below pics

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
ah to bad. and besides, if it would be possible to get it fitted by Honda it would certainly cost waaaaaay to much haha. It just have such a perfect position :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Looks smart mate, some nice touches :cool:

·
Jedi Knight
610 Posts
Looks cool mate

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts