2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red Type R near Morrisons Nantwich you were behind me (Black CTS GT YT07) on the roundabout to London rd

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Drove past my White Scirocco R coming out of his estate this morning too :-D

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought so but I thought they had black rims (she was on OEMS iirc maybe winter wheels)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Its on original silver wheels with winter Yokohama tyres at the moment. Perfect for this weather! ;)

Spotted you in Nantwich Guitaralmond going past the Leopard. Car sounded very nice struggling to get grip! ;)

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Its on original silver wheels with winter Yokohama tyres at the moment. Perfect for this weather! ;)

Spotted you in Nantwich Guitaralmond going past the Leopard. Car sounded very nice struggling to get grip! ;)

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its on original silver wheels with winter Yokohama tyres at the moment. Perfect for this weather! ;);)
Very nice I have to see she did look kinda schweet when she went past:cool:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Just called them and the first batch will be ready for delivery next week! We can get it fitted before Christmas for you!

Milltek cat back 3" non-resonated system which they have assured me gives brilliant power gains comes with 2 x options.

100mm chrome round tail pipes cat back system £788.00 inc vat fitted

Gloss black oval tail pipes cat back system £819.00 inc vat fitted

If this makes it sound better than it already does then its well worth it! I pops as it is!

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Just called them and the first batch will be ready for delivery next week! We can get it fitted before Christmas for you!

Milltek cat back 3" non-resonated system which they have assured me gives brilliant power gains comes with 2 x options.

100mm chrome round tail pipes cat back system £788.00 inc vat fitted

Gloss black oval tail pipes cat back system £819.00 inc vat fitted

If this makes it sound better than it already does then its well worth it! I pops as it is!
Cool, got any guessed gains on my 320bhp? would it work with (and not against) my superchips map?

Any pictures too? :)

thanks

(can you reply to my work email? Dave should have it)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Cool, got any guessed gains on my 320bhp? would it work with (and not against) my superchips map?

Any pictures too? :)

thanks

(can you reply to my work email? Dave should have it)
Dont worry this wont affect the Superchips remap that you have got. It will help the car breathe alot better and give a good power gain.

No photos at the moment as they apparenty havent been released as yet.

Ill send this to your work email too.

It is me! Dave. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts