2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys after another bit of advice from you. Going to but a boot spoiler but can't decide which one to get. Can get the fibreglass one for £80 delivered or the latter for about £135. Has anyone had any experience fitting any of these?
Cheers

·
Registered
65 Posts
I fitted a poly one about 4 week's ago and It's looks great. It was a bit daunting fixing it with instant bond tape and bond. But the spoiler is attached well with no rattles or movement .
Have a look at my profile for pics

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
I fitted a poly one about 4 week's ago and It's looks great. It was a bit daunting fixing it with instant bond tape and bond. But the spoiler is attached well with no rattles or movement .
where did you buy it from?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Night and day difference mate, looks well! What did you do with your old rims?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I bought the spoiler from performancepartswarehouse.co.UK. all in was £170 and £40 to get it sprayed. Honda quoted me £600.

My original cts wheels are stored in the garage, they are wrapped in bridgeston potenzas thst have only done 200 miles. (honda dealer replaced the tyres when I bought the car)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts