2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just washed my Fn2 for the last time this afternoon as it is being sold on Thursday. Will miss her dearly :(
Here are a couple of pics of her replacement:
(will be sticking around this forum tho, as it is clearly the best there is:))

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Other one needs a wash as well ;)

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
bet your gutted.. she looking lovely the nbew owner will be well pleased. what you getting in place?

Reactions: CTR

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bet your gutted.. she looking lovely the nbew owner will be well pleased. what you getting in place?
Thanks! I hope the new owner is happy, she's been well cared for, so should make someone very happy. That scirocco R is the replacement- picking it up on thursday afternoon

Nice one Sheff lad ;)
I still haven't spotted any stickered civs in sheffield! Bet you were pleased with the match results today!

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
well enjoy it

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
sad day

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Just washed my Fn2 for the last time this afternoon as it is being sold on Thursday. Will miss her dearly :(
Here are a couple of pics of her replacement:
(will be sticking around this forum tho, as it is clearly the best there is:))

If you ever feel the need to wash a civic, you can do mine if you want...:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Very nice sheffield brother. Ill try have a sneaky peek at the new motor i work in dronfield guessing thats the new vw garage at norton?? Ill keep the eyes peeled anyway not many of them around.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the comments guys. Seriously gonna miss the civic tho.

Enjoy the new car mate.... Look forward to hearing your review too.
Can I put a review up of a VW on this forum, or will it upset people? :(

If you ever feel the need to wash a civic, you can do mine if you want...:popcorn:
haha! ive literally cleaned it every weekend for 2 years. I know, i'm sad.:oops:

Great choice
Welcome to VAG
Every time I see VAG, I pmsl. It has got to be the worst acronym ever!

Very nice sheffield brother. Ill try have a sneaky peek at the new motor i work in dronfield guessing thats the new vw garage at norton?? Ill keep the eyes peeled anyway not many of them around.
Yeah spot on, guilders in norton. That was one of the things that drew me to the roc- ive only ever seen 3 on the roads in my life!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts