2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

It's tino from Holland. After a three-years misstep driving a Megane, at last i am awaiting of a Honda again! At the end of april (please, don't let me wait any longer...) i will dress myself into my new Civic 2.2i CDTi Sport Champagne Silver!!!

Nice forum you got here people!

Can anybody show me some non-brochure pictures of my chosen colour? In Holland the new Civic is still a rarely seen car, let alone a Champagne handsome...

Okay, hope to make some new Civifriends :D

drive on,

tino.

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Hi there!

It's tino from Holland. After a three-years misstep driving a Megane, at last i am awaiting of a Honda again! At the end of april (please, don't let me wait any longer...) i will dress myself into my new Civic 2.2i CDTi Sport Champagne Silver!!!

Nice forum you got here people!

Can anybody show me some non-brochure pictures of my chosen colour? In Holland the new Civic is still a rarely seen car, let alone a Champagne handsome...

Okay, hope to make some new Civifriends :D

drive on,

tino.
Welcome to the Forum for - Hope you enjoy it.

Check out the Gallery pictures - that should keep you going

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Hello and welcome,

I've a civic of the color you've choosen. Give a lot of class to the car, Less sporty look but...

Look at the gallery you will see some pictures of mine. I will try to post some more when weather will be beter (and car cleaner)

Regards

Laurent

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hey welcome aboard, Tino. :D

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
ex-Megane owner here too (though it was a while back, and was a Scenic, so not sure if that counts :wink:)

either way - welcome aboard :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Tino,

I'm one of the happy few in holland who drives a rarely civic. Maybe you've seen me cruisin' in your neighbourhood. When did you order your car ? I had to wait 6 months for it to arrive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Tino,

I'm one of the happy few in holland who drives a rarely civic. Maybe you've seen me cruisin' in your neighbourhood. When did you order your car ? I had to wait 6 months for it to arrive.
Mine is ordered 1st week of february... 6 Months?! How did you survived?!

I live in Wageningen, not much Civic's floating here...

My car is my office, for my job I drive about 5000km's a month. A Megane is not build for that ;-)

So... My boss finally agreed mixing my desire driving Honda again with the need of a proper piece of machine to do my job (instead of waisting time disturbing the local Renault-dealer with all the little problems).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pffff.... Counting down to the 24th of april!

ATM i'm recovering of a operation on my back, this great news sure will speed up the healing!

Just one more trip to the carwash in my Renault away... ;)

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Hi Tino. 24th April, good day that! Enjoy your civic when it arrives, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Tino!!

Welcome to the forum!!

Should have come to the Autorai. We had a champagne civic on the stand...

regards,
brummer

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hi tino,am another x megane owner. Welcome :)

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Hello Tino,

Tomorowwill be the day ! ;)

Enjoy it !

Regards

1 - 17 of 17 Posts