2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After owning a Civic 1.5 VTEC-e Aerodeck for 11,5 years, here in the little country by the North sea, I sold that car yesterday, being 14,5 years old and ± 235.000 km on the clock. Last saturday I have brought my Civic Sport 1.8 of november 2006 home and finally have all the 'bells and whistles' and a very different car then I was used to! :cool:

The Aerodeck was the car I owned the longest and had it dressed up with Buddyclub rims, stainless steel sound pipe and Supersprint exhaust, K&N air filter, Koni yellow sport shocks, mesh grille, strut bar and it already had a John Gold Cruise Control and factory Aircon, plus some more little tweaks. It never had electric windows and mirrors though.

With this car, everything is there, so no need to make much adjustments. I chose the Sport, as I definitely wanted Cruise Control, pampered with that option in the years before, the car before that one, had electric windows and mirrors and all the rest on this Civic is a big bonus! ;)
Do I have personalizing plans? I would like to, but there is a very limited budget. As the color is blueish silver, I'd like to have the stock alloys repainted in a kind of gun metal, i.e. a darker silver, like steel, but has to have a blueish steel tint in it, so it matches the car color. I'd like to have reverse parking sensors and maybe some decals, like in the old days, but now "i-VTEC" Haven't seen much of that though :D

·
Administrator
18,084 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo:

The Aerodeck did you proud, hopefully so will the Civic.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, it's all very fresh and haven't driven much in the car yet, don't even know all the buttons yet! ;)

Reactions: Farqui

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo: matey.....

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not yet pictures

I will soon make some pictures, but I'm afraid it's all just stock, with a towing hook as extra accessory :p

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Redline Monster
1,576 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Welkom ;) great colour choice [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Welcome buddy, I posted pics of my stock type r don't worry about it you've only just got it :)

Well, I maded my first album, so you know what I mean. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts