2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Joined up a few months ago and have been lurking about the site, deciding what to buy and when.

After a bit of touch and go with whether my dealer could get this car, they finally confirmed it on Friday. Picked it up last night. All I can say is I don't know what took me so long to buy it, should have got one ages ago lol. Its a 59 plate 2.2 ES. It has a Parrot BT kit that i was quite happy to play about with and they also had the rear parking sensors done. To my surprise when i opened the boot it also had the spare wheel, so something else I don't have to buy. AS far as future mods go, other than changing the grill to the sports mesh one thats about it for now. The remap will come a bit down the line, and possible the eibach springs with FRS and then possibly uprated clutch when needed.

Loving the car so far, all be it only driven for a few hours. As soon as i saw this polished metal colour I had to have it, looks almost identical to my old Civic VTI in Thunder Grey

Here's some Pics, ill get some better ones once ive had a chance to clean it properly. Threw the sticker on, but may get another in the future and lose the cdti badge then have this in the middle.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Congrats ! This forum will empty your walllet pretty quickly....:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.