2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Finally got a clean

Orange 
2K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  TheAshman 
#1 ·
Finally got some decent weather today so got to give the car its first proper clean.

Had it six weeks now, totally impressed by it.
Never thought of a civic to replace our Mazda 6, but when we found out it does double the mpg, half the road tax & can tow the same weight as a mazda we decided to go for it & found this.

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
the wheels are mint.im due to get my sapphire blue civic in a couple of weeks but i want some new alloys because ive only had the se model and id like some 17 or 18ins.any suggestions ***.i thought about the ones of the ex model but im not sure what it will look like.i just want to jazz it up a bit.any suggestions!!!!!

#14 ·
Thanks folks
I don't know what the story with the alloys is. I've not seen another civic with them.
I was sitting next to another Type S GT in the same colour & same year on sunday & it had different alloys.

Clocked an accord with them on once.

I'm trying to pass colour coding past the "finance commitee", I'll let you know what she sez!;)

#15 ·
I'm trying to pass colour coding past the "finance commitee", I'll let you know what she sez!;)
:facepalm:that ol' chestbut......you need to call a summit mate

#19 ·
+5 for colour coding - lovely looking car and alloys look great to :)

#20 ·
Lovely! Don't colour code it, it's one of the few civic colours that suits the grey body kit and the contrast makes it really stand out, especially when you spend a day cleaning it!

Maybe think about getting the new Type S spoiler, it would really finish off the look.

Hubby has been trying to persuade me that the perspex grill will look so much better if it was changed for the newer Type S one or the Si grill... one of the cheaper mods to do but we'll see. One of the things I love about the car and colour is the front end.

#21 ·
I reckon a Type-R spoiler in that colour would really set it off. I love that colour. Had i found one i definately would have bought mine the same colour.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.