2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Looking good there. Taken today? If so much better weather than here. Its a storm outside and I want to wash the car!

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Very nice, even if it is Red ;)

Seriously it looks good!

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone :D

Camera is a Fujifil Finepix F40fd - was only around £80 but takes better photos than the Sony Cybershot I used to own (in my opinion anyway!).

Taken today - Weathers dull here but only rained on and off - very windy though so looks like a storm is coming :(

Finally, I'm afraid Red is the clear winner in my book - after I bought it I thought on and off about whether NHB was better but my last Civic (1.6 sport 55 Plate) was NHB - this version justs looks better in Red.

Lastly (and for the second time today), what's wrong Wheelchair? 6th to reply?...

Cheers!

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
angie4m...Wont be the first or last time ...ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE
I'm sure it won't, although I do have a very big soft spot for the Silver. I was going to say Milano all the way but I fancy having mines resprayed (with quailty paint) a nice sparkling candy apple red.

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Always like Fuji cameras, really has transferred the colours well, sometimes milano pics on here can look a little orange, but yours looks great,

shame you didn't get the rages though.

Just for the record, silver is the best, you get what you pay for ;)

·
Registered
412 Posts
angie4m ...Now your talkin colors ...Candy apple Red ...The most cool color for any Harley ....You got style ..Not sure about a civic though ...Maybe on a big American muscle car ...ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
angie4m ...Now your talkin colors ...Candy apple Red ...The most cool color for any Harley ....You got style ..Not sure about a civic though ...Maybe on a big American muscle car ...ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE
I think it would suit it and set it apart from the rest. I like being different

·
Registered
412 Posts
angie4m ...And you certainly would ...Im all for different ..House of color is one of the coolest candies out there if you ever consider that route ....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

1 - 20 of 32 Posts