2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, for Wheelchair and everyone else waiting for their Civic fix here are a couple of photos I took yesterday.

We got the car on Wednesday night. I decided to take it to work on Thursday morning, big mistake. When I came out to go home that afternoon I couldn't believe how dirty it was. Therefore it went for it's first wash on Saturday afternoon. We went for a spin on Satusday so I didn't have time to take any photos then.

The first one is her pride and joy on the left and mine on the right. It really should be, my pride and joy on the left and mine on the right[smilie=tongue.gif]

If you look at my nickname you'll get an idea what I used to do at the weekends (and hopefully will from the start of next year). so the registration plate is very appropriate.

Thankfully the rain hides the dirt.:)

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Fair amount of room for the DJ kit too...[smilie=cheeky-grin: Nice looking motor, enjoy...

Cheers,

Bob...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why didn't you post them yesterday then? Talk about making us wait!!;)
Well by the time I got the computer fired up (these steam powered computers are so slow [smilie=tongue.gif]), and then uploaded the photos to photobucket it was bed time. Apart from that, I thought you'd enjoy them more if you had to wait.[smilie=cheeky-grin:[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea I know. I just thought we'd be different and go for the flashy wheel trims instead of those nasty and cheap looking alloy wheels:):D

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
I was a dubious to start with, but once I'd got the car I thought they looked ok. Especially the colour of them, the dirt wont show too much.

The 1.4SE 2005 model had alloys but they looked so dull, you'd have never guessed they were!

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Nice pictures! The civic really does look amazing compared to the focus.

Great car.

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Nice...............

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice cars, especially the one in green...! lol
You're not supposed to say that:). But you're right. I still like the Focus as well.

Nice pictures! The civic really does look amazing compared to the focus..
There's not much between them. And I didn't notice the shine on the focus until I took the photo. Not bad considering I haven't had the polish out all year.

Great car

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
But you're right. I still like the Focus as well.
I know its your personal opinion but you cant really compare the good looks of the Civic to a Focus. Thats wrong !! :rolleyes:
Nice pics and great car though (Civic I mean) ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts