2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's taken me a while to save the necessary cash (2 years), but I finally took delivery of an '07 plate 1.8 EX last week with panoramic roof and leather seats - it's an ex-Honda management car which I got really cheap from the local dealer. What a car!!! Everything I hoped it would be and more! Can't stop playing with all the gadgets when I really should be concentrating on driving! Got 43mpg out of the first tank of petrol which is great. Already fitted with a boot liner from eBay which was half the price of the dealer version. No faults to report at the moment which is also great. Looking forward to being a regular contributor now I know what I'm talking about! Now where's them Civinfo stickers, must get one ......

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Hi Tat glad your enjoying your Civic, had mine 7 months now and it stiil gives me satisfaction every time I drive it

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tat, will look out for you when next at the races ;)

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi Tat,

Welcome to Civinfo and congrats on the car. I have had mine 5 months now and I am still loving it!

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Welcome Tat!

Glad you are enjoying the car - I'm on my second spaceship, having just got an EX. As you say, it's got all the gadgets....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts