2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all,

Picked up the car last Saturday and although it was clean, it wasnt 1981Miked clean... Im very picky with my cars, after spending every afternoon after work cleaning, polishing, waxing and fitting new parts.. Im ready to show you my Civic Type R GT in Alabaster Silver, number 19357.

Link to more pics:

Flickr: 1981miked's Photostream

Mods carried out so far:
LED sidelight, number plate, boot and reverse light bulbs
Upgraded low beam bulbs
LED interior lights
Footwell lights
Alacantara gear shift gaitor
Foglamp covers

Also gave the car a good clean, all my products come from Autoglym as i find them very easy to use, i have a poorboys wax that i sometimes use aswell, i used Autoglym deep gloss shine on the Civic. Also touched in a few stone chips, very happy with results..

Bet the uploaded pic doesn't work.. im useless with computers!

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Very clean mate, good work. You got the best colour too. :thumbsup:

That reminds me, I need to clean my engine bay. :)

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys, the fog lamp civers are ace by the way Wanner69, really impressed. I have recommended them to my mate aswell.

Really happy with the condition of the car after a good clean, i usually feel a bit deflated when i notice more scratches, dents etc.. can't fault the Civic though.

·
Administrator
15,519 Posts
Cheers guys, the fog lamp civers are ace by the way Wanner69, really impressed. I have recommended them to my mate aswell.

Really happy with the condition of the car after a good clean, i usually feel a bit deflated when i notice more scratches, dents etc.. can't fault the Civic though.
Top man cheers, silver is the best colour to hide light scratches and swirls if there are any.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah quite forgiving in the silver.. I'll give it a clay bar in the spring to really bring it up.. Wanted a coat of wax on it to see through the winter.

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Welcome miked :) lovely looking alabaster. I'm Very fond of mine :)

"Go Green"

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Try some black magic detail genesis wax :). Works really well on my silver ;)

"Go Green"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts