Nice one.:cool:

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Where are the pics then?

·
Registered
64 Posts
nice one, i just broke 400miles since friday, not hammering it but givign her some good revs up to 5kish etc, cant wait to give her a good pasting :)

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Done 420 since saturday, cant stop driving it! Its been too dark to take any decent pics when i get home from work and now its dirty due to the amount ive been driving it. Ill clean it on sunday and take pics then, weather permiting. Been trying to keep it under 5k revs but been over a couple of times, its hard work!

While im typing, does anybody know the answer to this?

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/engines-transmission/10743-ctr-oil.html

I want to buy some oil incase i need to top it up, i dont know if i have to put the same viscosity oil in that is already in it if that makes sense?

So if i have 0W - 30 (just using that as an example) in the engine now do i need to top it up with that? So basically my question is , what viscosity oil has honda put im my car?

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
It will be 0w30 at the most but probably thinner to aid running in. i have been informed by honda swindon to use 0w30 top up oil of a very high grade eg fully synthetic mobil 1 with supersyn or castrol edge and to check the oil level on a weekly basis to prevent engine damage. hope this helps. also have you thought about having blackjax fitted incase anyone steals your keys having mine fitted saturday.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
It will be 0w30 at the most but probably thinner to aid running in. i have been informed by honda swindon to use 0w30 top up oil of a very high grade eg fully synthetic mobil 1 with supersyn or castrol edge and to check the oil level on a weekly basis to prevent engine damage. hope this helps. also have you thought about having blackjax fitted incase anyone steals your keys having mine fitted saturday.
Is this the clifford thing? how much is it?

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Yes it is the clifford blackjax. it should retail at £199 fitted but wittled them down to £160 fitted a small price to pay for piece of mind if you lose or have your keys stolen, or even worse some scrote drags you from your baby at the lights and gives you a wupping. just laugh to yourself in the knowledge that your baby will be just around the corner screaming her head off and flashing her lights. :D

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Clifford blackjax is the business, does everything it says on the box just input a code on a tiny panel fitted where you like every time you open a door or start the car or your baby dies and screams her head off. you need this product now so buy it.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
here is a pic lazytrev and i bet you cant guess were it is positioned. you can have the pad and light fitted in any position in your car as you wish but thought this was the most convenient for me.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts