2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke to the stealer today and they said that my delivery date is showing up as the 29th October! :)

Ordered it back in mid July so that would make it just over a 3 month wait!

Not sure if thats good or bad for Honda. :?:

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Better than my 16 weeks.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
and you thought time had been going slowly up until now... :wink:

good news, though, nice one :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
Congratulations. I get mine at the end of October (Hopefully) :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
NHB 2.2 CTDI ES arrives tomorrow a week early!!

Pick my car up tomorrow! All of a sudden I`ve had adrenaline rush! [smilie=happydance.:
I think i`d better sit down and have a cup of tea to steady myself. Spent the last 3 days driving my son`s 1.2 Corsa SXI (tastefully chaved-up, no really it is) quite funny really , the girls love the car until they see a old, fat git driving it :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here's a silly question - the Ivory Sports interior isn't leather is it? So which one is taking the time - the Ivory interior, or the leather interior?

Anyone know?

·
Big Civic fan
207 Posts
Pick my car up tomorrow! All of a sudden I`ve had adrenaline rush! [smilie=happydance.:
I think i`d better sit down and have a cup of tea to steady myself. Spent the last 3 days driving my son`s 1.2 Corsa SXI (tastefully chaved-up, no really it is) quite funny really , the girls love the car until they see a old, fat git driving it :)[/quote]

I pick mine up tomorrow too! about a week early, was due 1st october.

Went down to give insurance details yesterday, and i was taken through to the garage where all my goodies are being fitted.

So 24 hours from now, i will be a civic driver rather than a clio driver :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Get mine tomorrow too.... coincidence?!

·
Big Civic fan
207 Posts
supurb stuff. a good day for a few of us tomorrow then.

I will be crying when i sign all that money over, but be laughing when driving home :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts