2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
... NHB CTR FN2 at the dealers! :D:D:D
Picking it up at the end of next week, wooohooo!:cool:
A pity you never ordered the best colour (red);)

Just kidding mate,
You are going to love the Type R [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the club , the car is awesome.

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Great news:D. Now I can be happy for you;). What day? At least 3 other CTRs being picked at the end of the week by people on this forum

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great news:D. Now I can be happy for you;). What day? At least 3 other CTRs being picked at the end of the week by people on this forum
It is supposed to be this friday at 09:00, but the dealer wasnt quite sure now if they could finish the car before the weekend, if not i will get pretty pissed off!
Im keeping fingers crossed :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine is at the dealers too, dealer is only a few miles away so I just couldn't resist had to go and have a look [smilie=cheeky-grin: covered in white stickers and funny white disc's on the wheels but still looks the DB'S. picking it up Sunday can't wait. :D:D:D

CTR NHB PREMIUM MATS.

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
It is supposed to be this friday at 09:00, but the dealer wasnt quite sure now if they could finish the car before the weekend, if not i will get pretty pissed off!
Im keeping fingers crossed :D

I'll keep everything crossed for you too!;)
I seem to remember a post saying I bet you get your car before I do. Could still happen as mine not ready until 1pm now on Friday.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
tick. tock. tick. tock. tick..... tock..... t i c k . . . . . . . . . t o c k . . . . . . .

its going to be a long night for you! :D

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
tick. tock. tick. tock. tick..... tock..... t i c k . . . . . . . . . t o c k . . . . . . .

its going to be a long night for you! :D

Going to be a long night and morning for some of us:(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts