2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...at a proper clean!

Inspired by the hard work of many of the members here I cleaned all the gunk of my neglected wheels (I would have thought the dealer would have done this for me, approved used indeed) and had my first stab at waxing my new spaceship.

I've used three coats of Poorboys to try a preserve the wheels now they are finally clean.

I could get obsessive about this waxing lark if I'm not careful though, I've already been eyeing up car polishers such as this :eek:

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Very Nice, well done.... :)

Tom

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
well it looks good to me and I have the same colour as you :smile:

another one to make me feel bad :wink:

Looks great, well done :D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
nice work

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
...at a proper clean!

Inspired by the hard work of many of the members here I cleaned all the gunk of my neglected wheels (I would have thought the dealer would have done this for me, approved used indeed) and had my first stab at waxing my new spaceship.

I've used three coats of Poorboys to try a preserve the wheels now they are finally clean.

I could get obsessive about this waxing lark if I'm not careful though, I've already been eyeing up car polishers such as this :eek:
You going to use the staff at Lidl LOl.....................Nice job keep it up !!

·
Vroooom!
245 Posts
my gosh NHB is sexy!!! :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
I had my car cleaned by the dealer when it went in last week, it came back spotless, totally amazing. Would you believe that a guy in TESCO's car park ask me if I wanted it washed, I felt like giving him a slap, he should get his eyes tested! lol

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
looking good! What wax did u use? U should get an orbital, makes of much easier with the harder to buff waxes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looking good! What wax did u use?
Just some of off the shelf turtle wax spray job form Halfords. Might get something a little more 'boutique' if it becomes a habit though[smilie=cheeky-grin:

[QUOTE="Robbieee, post: 211035, member: 5875"]U should get an orbital, makes of much easier with the harder to buff waxes.[/quote]
I'd like one but I'm not sure I could justify the cost. Been a lifelong car/jetwash user in the past and I dunno if the novelty will wear off after I've had the car for a while.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts