2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Its a mix between a TT and a Civic :cry: :cry: :cry:

I don't feel too bad tho - still only 2 rear seats :)

Under the bonnet of the concept car is a 210bhp version of the 2.0-litre TSI unit, but VW says a range of engines from 150bhp upwards is feasible.
this is definately familar tho :)

Good find sir!

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Doesn't look too bad, not sure about the Green. And I am sure I have seen a steering wheel like that somewhere before??
Just spotted the exhausts too. It will cost a lot more than the Civic though, even if it is going for a design look that is similar.

Its better to lead than to follow I reckon.

·
Registered
421 Posts
richierich said:
Doesn't look too bad, not sure about the Green. And I am sure I have seen a steering wheel like that somewhere before??
Just spotted the exhausts too. It will cost a lot more than the Civic though, even if it is going for a design look that is similar.

Its better to lead than to follow I reckon.
i completely agree that it will cost more, why have one of those when you can have a civic. i much prefer the civ, i dont really like that to be honest. it always makes me giggle when you see designers trying to do something without completely copying. can just imagine the designers saying " lets make them a different shape and noone will notice that we are ripping off the civic" lol

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
It depends what market VW is after. I don't think it will affect the Civic much, because we've got three door looks with five door practicality. They'll do what Audi did with the A3 eventually, and do five doors.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
elfa7 said:
It depends what market VW is after. I don't think it will affect the Civic much, because we've got three door looks with five door practicality. They'll do what Audi did with the A3 eventually, and do five doors.
at first glance, I would say they were after TT owners - but that would be a bit daft really :roll:

·
Registered
975 Posts
i like this quite a bit

Attachments

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
I subscribe to AutoExpress and the VW is the replacement Scirocco. It's to fill the gap in VW's range following the demise of the Scirocco and the Corrado. It's called the Iroc and premieres at next month's motor show in Paris. Prices are starting at £20,000 when it goes on sale early 2008.

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Interior looks to me like a 50s american barge lit with the blue lights of the civic :?

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Pottsy I'm sending you an invoice for screen wipes as I've just thrown up all over my TFT after seeing that disgusting VW rip-off cockpit, uuuuurrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
After literally an hour's ceaseless searching VW have succeeded in creating the ******* son of a Ford Pinto/Morris Marina/Mazda 3 dash. Nice! Like the exterior colour though. Will the brochure say "Homer Simpson Nuclear Power Plant Green" by any chance?

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
I think I recognise some of the elements in that pic basegreen! :D

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TTDegs said:
I think I recognise some of the elements in that pic basegreen! :D
It costs £19.99. Honda took the speakers and used them to create bassworks.

(..but hid the knobs just in case)

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts