2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just bought my first ever Civic, its a 2009 2.2 Ex. Trying to bump up my posts so can pm for lastest maps. :grin2:

·
Administrator
20,956 Posts
I've just spotted this.

You will be able to PM once you've been here 2 weeks as I've increased your post count. That hurdle we can't overcome.

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Hi and welcome fellow brummie. Funnily enough ive just sold my 2.2 2009 Ex due to the introduction of ULEZ in Birmingham at the start of 2020.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi and welcome fellow brummie. Funnily enough ive just sold my 2.2 2009 Ex due to the introduction of ULEZ in Birmingham at the start of 2020.

Hi,

I've just bought the car for work as I'm doing 75 miles a day!

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Thats fair enough mate. I work in the city centre so will enter the zone daily and not prepared to pay £10 a day for the privilege.

I can see this being rolled out nationally across all cities with London starting the scheme as of next month so will have a huge impact on diesels.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats fair enough mate. I work in the city centre so will enter the zone daily and not prepared to pay £10 a day for the privilege.

I can see this being rolled out nationally across all cities with London starting the scheme as of next month so will have a huge impact on diesels.

Oh okay, made sense to get rid then. Hopefully I don't get effected but mainly using car for work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts