2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Found this forum whilst trying to find an answer to an issue with the sat nav.

Anyway, the is my first civic (company car). I got it Friday after saying goodbye to my mondeo which had served me fantastical well for 3 years. First impressions were good. I personally think it looks better in the flesh then it does in the pictures - especially the back end.

I am mightily impressed with the car. Driving position is extremely comfortable. I like the layout of the dashboard and it's more powerful then my previous ford. Economy wise, I saw another moaning about this but I'm happy. Took it up to Liverpool yesterday (398 mile round trip) and averaged 56 mpg - wasn't taking it easy either so it's a big improvement to the 47 mpg I got from the mondeo.

So overall I'm loving the car at the minute. Main reasons for choosing this car was it costs me less money a month but am chuffed to bits with it.

Btw, I have the se-t model in Milano red (other colours cost me another £10 a month).

Cheers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why done it cost u anything if it's a company car?
Although its a company car - its on an ECO scheme (employee car ownership) thing. So I can basically pick any car i like with my company paying in a set amount. Obviously the better car I get then I have to pay the difference out of my pocket. So when ordering the civic I had all the options to choose diff packs, colours and accessories etc etc but it added cost to the car. And believe it or not but choosing a diff colour paint added £10 a month. I'm not paying that since it's not my car.

If I was buying it for myself then that would be a different matter - but I do actually like the red :) so win win :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts