2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just gave the car it's first clean this year, gave it a good claying! The amount of dirt was unreal especially as it had been snow foamed, detoxed with G1! Used BH glaze and XP1 as well as poorboys wheel sealant, need a lye down now! The back is killing me!

Attachments

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
I believe you are kidding and you mean first cleaning of the year of Rabbit witch started yesterday.
Its 20 February about 50 days after new year. :p

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
Just gave the car it's first clean this year, gave it a good claying! The amount of dirt was unreal especially as it had been snow foamed, detoxed with G1! Used BH glaze and XP1 as well as poorboys wheel sealant, need a lye down now! The back is killing me!
thats some serious contamination on your clay, bet your glad with the results though:D

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats some serious contamination on your clay, bet your glad with the results though:D
Yeah the car looks spot on now although the stone chips are a nightmare, they must have been hidden by the dirt!?

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe you are kidding and you mean first cleaning of the year of Rabbit witch started yesterday.
Its 20 February about 50 days after new year. :p
You learn something new everyday, never knew that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.