1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just got a 2006 Civic SE 1.8, absolutely love it
Now
Looking at the photos on all the different threads, the mods available for the Civic are very nice, I want to start with a new stereo to get ipod connectivity looked at xcarlink but if I am taking the dash apart would rather put something smarter back,
Anyone got any suggestions on which units are best ?
And what Mods should i go for on the exterior too ?

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum pal :D

Exterior mods that are a must for civinfo-ers are foglight protectors and a set of my bulb upgrades ;)

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply, once I get the stereo done i will be definitely updating the bulbs and de-tangoing as well :cool:

·
Banned
7,705 Posts
Hello and welcome pal :)

Plenty of mods available for the civic! Have a look at the links below for some ideas :D

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Welcome to the forum, mate!

There are quite a few mod threads with people putting in aftermarket stereos. It's also the best way to improve your sound system, as the stock unit doesn't let the stock speakers work to their potential.

Have a look around the ICE part of the forum and you'll find lots of great info!

Grab yourself a civinfo sticker, too! might see you around!

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers for the welcome guys, it is a great forum this, so many good ideas and the how to guides are brilliant, definitely getting a sticker too, it will add at least 0.01 bhp haha

·
Registered
408 Posts
They protect the fog lights from stones hitting them and smashing. I got a set and it's a lot cheaper than replacing a fog light.

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers for the welcome guys, much appreciated, got my double din fascia off ebay for 30 quid, it has never been used came with brackets, no wires, i have got the new head unit, a pioneer sph-da01 will upgrade when i have the reddies but it is decent, just a quick technical question, if i use the steering wheel adapter kit do i still need to use a patch lead ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts