Here are the first few pics of my type-r :D

I will be going to take some proper ones in the next couple of weeks :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Hello mate,

Your car is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait to get mine, GT NHB with stickers and embelem. End of March im so excited. I know now I have made the right choice NHB is for me!!!

I hope you have fun with yours and please take care of her!!! [smilie=cheeky-grin:
Harps

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I've just made a mess.
Sorry :oops: should have put a warning up! You can imagine me when i was picking it up then!! lol ;)

Why? To look like an 17/18 y.o idiot. Looks perfect as is it. In fact looks stunning! Bet you're chuffed, I would be! Enjoy?
I was just thinking that! The reason i got a car like this so that its perfect straight out. The suspension setup is utter perfection there is no way i will be doing anything to that. As for tinted window i will give it a miss.

Also if it were any lower then i would be going nowhere with speed bumps, i may have a problem as it is!

Hello mate,

Your car is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait to get mine, GT NHB with stickers and embelem. End of March im so excited. I know now I have made the right choice NHB is for me!!!

I hope you have fun with yours and please take care of her!!! [smilie=cheeky-grin:
Harps[/quote]

Yep black is defo :cool: IMO. I was so unsure from other pics, but then i saw it sitting in the garage waiting 4me (which was the 1st time i saw a NHB) and it was defo love at first sight! lol :oops: I will be taking very good care of her!

I had the city pack put on as well (at a reduced cost for all the messing about) and seeing it next to another one (in red) this just looks so much meaner! It really enhances the whole look.

All of those that have ordered better wear 2pairs of underwear the day u pick urs up! U HAVE BEEN WARNED! ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Damn you...I was so certain in my color choice of red, now I'm in agony of choosing color...Damn you... :cry::D:D:D NHF :)
That third picture put a tongue out of my mouth. It looks more than great...probably the best picture of black ctr i've seen...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn you...I was so certain in my color choice of red, now I'm in agony of choosing color...Damn you... :cry::D:D:D NHF :)
That third picture put a tongue out of my mouth. It looks more than great...probably the best picture of black ctr i've seen...
:oops: sorry ;)

Yeah it has the same effect with me as well! In the 3rd pic it looks like a lil devil with horns! :twisted:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Why? To look like an 17/18 y.o idiot. Looks perfect as is it. In fact looks stunning! Bet you're chuffed, I would be! Enjoy?
why? lowering the car - therefore better handling around corners,
getting the windows tinted - So it stays cool inside, and dont get blinded by the sun all the time.

Next time think before you start stereotyping, gosh.

:)

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
i dont think its worth lowering it. The suspension has been set up fine and designed for that car.

I would tint the windows though but again each to there own

·
Registered
450 Posts
Before thinking about lowering ......... my standard 5 door regularly bottoms out its spoiler and mud 'flaps' on driveway turnouts, speed humps etc. This is a pain already - any lower and serious damage would happen.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As i said the suspension setup is good enough as it is. Honda have probably spent millions perfecting that suspention so there is no way im gonna change Mr. Hondas good work. If it isnt broke then dont fix it IMO. Plus my wallet in now a bit empty! LOL. :oops:

Plus as 3rdHonda said, speedbumps are already a pain! Im not even going to try!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Looking sweet. NHB is the colour to have.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I saw a Type R in Cheltenham slowing down on the Teweksbury Road and when it braked the high level light was only about 8 inches wide (I know on the normal 5 door it is just 1 bulb and from some angles can look as if it is not very wide ... but this was straight on from the back and it was narrow) and also only the 2 thin outer brake lights lit up. Not the other 2 bigger ones on the tailgate like the other Civics.

Can anyone confirm this ?!?!

·
Registered
47 Posts
type r

Definately love the look of the new type r :D
Stunning example of a great machine there 5ummer5

1 - 20 of 28 Posts