2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my third time of using my da6 and im starting to get the feel of using it it hope, i did a light cut and then finish followed by poorboys glaze and then XL sealent.i was very impressed with the shine they gave me,just hope the wax lasts and keep the rain marks away and keep the shine!!

i have showed a few marks which i am planing on wet sanding next week which i am worried about but want to give it a go,also first shoot of my alloys since the refurb thank to cache for the wheels.

any tips and idea are welcome,also type r spoiler should be on soon i hope and always in the look out for type r front seats :)

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry i should prob going into a bit more detail,what i used to get the finish was
Sonus SFX-2 Enhance Polish/Sonus SFX-2 6" Enhance Pad
Sonus SFX-3 Final Finish Polish/Sonus SFX-3 6" Final Finish Pad
Poorboys glaze and then the EX-P Sealer

the filters i used are off the iphone thought i would put them on for fun,diptic,pic grunger,stretch me , glow me and photo tropedelic hope that helps

Reactions: robbo51

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
I would add some wax over the sealer ..though not strictly necessary.......... for the Winter months
Leave it a few hours for the sealer to cure first

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
looks great matey, great job all round. shame about those scratches

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Very nice :thumbsup:

I think the car looks great :)

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Fancy doing this to mien in that little chef carpark? :D

Looking good pal, i could do with giving mine a proper wash, polish, wax etc ready for the winter!

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
people liked a few effects so ive had a little play and got some more ;) enjoy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts