2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 463 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good pictures, not a fan at the moment but will wait untill its out to decide to get one or not!

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Looks very similar to the current one, not sure what I feel about that. What's with the black bits- inspired by sporty Seats and Renaults? Biggest questions yet to be answered which are- The ride! Is the suspension sorted? Engines! We've heard about the diesel, but what about the petrols? A bit of in gear pulling power in the 1.8 wouldn't go amiss...

·
Unbelieveable Vteccers
837 Posts
Looks like a money saving execise to me. i think i will stick with the one i have.:D

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Love the Dash, Me thinks i could be getting one of these !

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Finally the real thing!

Dash looks good but the front is UGLY

The shape looks hardly any different...

Disappointed with the looks to be honest.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Not sure what to think, might grow better the more familiar I get with the shape.

Can't help thinking they've grafted on the FD2 front end with bits of the Insight, onto the FN2 body shape.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Fail.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
I prefer the Redino version.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just doesn't look as radically different from the 8th gen, as the 8th did from the EP shape....I suppose that is quite a difficult feat though eh?

The front is OK, but the back is pretty bland really isn't it?

Its like the 'styling' exercise Ford did from the Focus Mk1 (looked brilliant when it came out)...to the Mk2 Focus...bloated and bland.

If you were to stick these cars side by side to a non car fanatic that had never seen either before, I bet they would think the 8th gen was the 'newer' shape compared with the 9th...

Lets hope it drives better than it looks.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
1 - 20 of 463 Posts