2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First pic of my car on here anyway...

The first parking space in a carpark in Northwich....well it was fate!

Mine is the lowly 06 model SE with steel wheels and no fogs!
Other one (unknown person, and STILL there when I got back) was a 1.8, looked like a Sport (non-ex)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
The first parking space in a carpark in Northwich....well it was fate!

Mine is the lowly 06 model SE with steel wheels and no fogs!
Other one (unknown person, and STILL there when I got back) was a 1.8, looked like a Sport (non-ex)
Once you get your fogs and alloy wheels you won't be able to tell the difference from the front.All the best.
P.S. I wouldn't say lowly,it's still a nice car.:cool:

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Same happend to me at the gas station on the A6 motorway, I park side by side with a 2.2 ICTDI Champagne EX but with Satnav and leather.

About your car I will not say "lowly" but "lovely" if youallow a foreigner like me to correct your English ;)

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys!
The triangular exhausts come next! Hopefully alloys some time in the future and then my girl will be happy!
I bet they didn't have blue interior lighting anyway!! :D

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Congratulations, Generationgav

Remember - no Civic is lowly and that is why you bought one. It comes with style, brings you a smile (every time you open the door) and it sets you and yours apart from the disciples of LCD (lowest common denominator). Enjoy;) [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Lovely looking car - but then I'm as biased as you are!!! [smilie=cheeky-grin:

And it's not lowly - it's a civvie and that's all that matters!!!:D :D :D :D

·
Nneeaawwwwwwww
443 Posts
The uninformed non-Civic owners won't know the difference. They'll all still be wishing they had one!

Cracking car, enjoy it - I'm sure with the upgrades your gonna do it'll look even better!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hi Generationgav

Great Looking car. I nearly bought the S spec car instead of the SE. Its certainly not lowly, in fact very individual, one of a kind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts