2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just made my first post in the introduce yourself thread so here are the pics of my first ever Civic I picked up 2days ago from my local Honda dealer. The car is totally standard apart from colour coding the original grey body trim. Nothing compared to some of the master pieces on this forum but we've all gotta start somewhere! Hope this works! -

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a 2008 2.2 SE and I will be doing some subtle inexpensive mods to give it a personal touch to begin with as I am severely lacking in skills and confidence when it comes to making any big changes. Things like gear knob and gaiter, brake light cover and some subtle colour coding. I dont like the standard 16s so will be planning on changing them at some point - I like the Blades and also the alloys in the pic but not sure what they are called! Think they would look good with red calipers.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks nice, but that ain't standard ;-)

It's not only colour coded, but also has the optional grand prix pack for the 5-door Civic, with upgraded frontsplitter, rearsplitter and sideskirts... :)
Well you learn something new everyday! Thanks for the info - shows how little I actually know about it. All I know is that I like it exactly how it is so far

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is general opinion about the colour coding? All I really wanted was the grey around the arches and along the bottom of the bumpers sprayed but when it came back from the body shop they had also sprayed the grills, front fog blanks, basically everything apart from the mud guards! Does it need the mud guards doing also or is it already too much red? Does it need something doing to break up the red - perhaps front fogs fitting (just for looks, not wired up) or maybe getting the grills chromed?

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
It's a 2008 2.2 SE and I will be doing some subtle inexpensive mods to give it a personal touch to begin with as I am severely lacking in skills and confidence when it comes to making any big changes. Things like gear knob and gaiter, brake light cover and some subtle colour coding. I dont like the standard 16s so will be planning on changing them at some point - I like the Blades and also the alloys in the pic but not sure what they are called! Think they would look good with red calipers.
They are the standard oem type r wheels.

I'm assuming this would be fairly inexpensive and any body centre would be able to do it and I wouldn't have to take it to Honda?
Nothing is cheap when it comes to painting but well worth it!

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Looking good :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts