2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
It looks fantastic - especially with the Pentas .

I am waiting for a NHB - a democratic family choice - I always liked the cosmic grey - I cant understand why they have discontinued it as a colour !

·
Registered
61 Posts
Cosmic Grey??? I really think the colour on the pics is Blueish Silver. But it looks great.

·
Registered
214 Posts
looks stunning [smilie=upyeah.gif]
strange they don't want to sell Civics with leather seats here in Finland, wish I had those instead of the poor black fabric that so easy collects dust and dirt

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here those leather seats are wery comfortable when -25 degrees :) Wouldn't ever even consider those unless a greenhouse effect speeds up and we have +25 degrees around the year [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
214 Posts
hehe, I've never tested leather seats in -25C, but I believe you, not nice trying to survive through the winter with a deep frozen butt :D

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Might be a UK - mainland Europe thing again. Like 17" Storms seem to be. I think Mihael lives elsewhere. :)

Looking good! Are those the blue LED's in the back?

·
Registered
975 Posts
love the colours

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
I was going on the British plate.
I don't know what you're on about... [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Sorry, should've checked the pictures for any obvious clues. :oops::oops:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi copycat you are right i live in the uk penta's where no trouble here on option list ( only trouble im having is after only two months have a few chips on the wheels am talking to honda as do not think this is right so soon after purchase expected them to last a lot longer befor geting any chiping none on the car body yet so why on the wheels ?) and yes i have changed both sets off internal lights to led's they look good at night colour is definitely cosmic but with plenty of meguiars products on it to protect it and give it a terrific shine

·
Registered
430 Posts
Mihael,

Did you buy the car with the Penta's. If so, how much did they charge?

The reason I ask is that as far as my dealer is concerned, it is not a possible factory option with an EX. The only way I could get it is to buy 4 x Penta's, and then have 4 spare standard alloys sitting in my garage (expensive and silly).

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Kalark the wheels where orderd from dealer option at same time as the car they then got them in for delivery time cost was about £550 for the four .Tyres where taken from factory wheels and yes i did ask for the original wheels which i may try to sell on ebay or may just keep them so when selling time comes i can put shiny new wheels to get a better price ? i did not think the price was bad especially how they enhance the looks of the car

1 - 18 of 18 Posts