2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I've been a member on here for a little while now so thought I'd better get some pics up!

I bought this car off a fellow member, it's a '59 plate and had only 2800 miles on it when I bought it in October last year. It's now just ticked over the 4k mark!

First impressions are good though coming from a modded Focus ST I do sometimes wish it had a little more poke in a straight line!

Anyway, enough of the talking, here's some piccies!

P1040866 (Medium).jpg

P1040867 (Medium).jpg

P1040868 (Medium).jpg

P1040870 (Medium).jpg

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh and just to add, I put the wheels on after I bought it! I have the std 18s sitting in the garage like new! I will be putting those up for sale soon....

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
You have a great looking car mate. :D

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!

Jonathan, I'm occasionally on the A1 but generally I'm on the way to the Metro Centre, that being the case we normally take the other halves Juke rather than park mine in their car park!

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Very tidy and much much sexier than an ST mate!

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Nice and shiney :D ... just need a civinfo sticker on there now ;)

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Jonathan, I'm occasionally on the A1 but generally I'm on the way to the Metro Centre, that being the case we normally take the other halves Juke rather than park mine in their car park!
Good choice :lol:

I would never dare to take my car to the Metro Centre! :worms:

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Oh and just to add, I put the wheels on after I bought it! I have the std 18s sitting in the garage like new! I will be putting those up for sale soon....
Why not get some winter tyres on them instead?
Car looks good BTW....in the best Civic colour

1 - 20 of 27 Posts