2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a waiting time of 4,5 month my Honda Civic 1.8 Sport is been delivered by the Honda dealer. Today I went to the dealer to take some pictures of my new ride. There were busy fitting the Image Pack on the car (called: Grand Prix Package in Holland). This weekend the car will be ready.

The car has been delivered 2 months earlier then expected ;)
I also have ordered parkingsensors but not orgininal from Honda. My ordered ones are from the brand Cobra and will be painted in the colour of the car. This saves me twice the money then the original Honda ones.

civic_02.jpg

civic_03.jpg

civic_01.jpg

civic_04.jpg

·
Registered
341 Posts
Nice one RaZer - well worth the wait.
You have chosen the best colour (in my non biased opinion [smilie=cheeky-grin: ) in spite of what those NHB folk say.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Well of course it would look extremely good in NHB but Blueish Silver is good as well, top marks for the Image (GP) Pack. Don't forget to post some finished piccies.;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well of course it would look extremely good in NHB but Blueish Silver is good as well, top marks for the Image (GP) Pack. Don't forget to post some finished piccies.;)

Wel... tomorrow I will pickup my new car. New pictures will be online soon. But the first couple of days I probally only will be in the car :D

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Gonna be a long day for you then :rolleyes:

Must say those white alloys look great. lol ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn..... Today the dealer called me that they did not received the money for the car yet, so the pickup of the car is been moved to monday :(.

I will go tomorrow the the dealer to see the car. He is allready waiting on me. Today everything had been finished. I will take the bug/problem list from this website so everything can be checked, before I will take the car home on monday. Offcourse my digital camera will be with me ;)

SEE YA!!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Damn..... Today the dealer called me that they did not received the money for the car yet, so the pickup of the car is been moved to monday :(.

I will go tomorrow the the dealer to see the car. He is allready waiting on me. Today everything had been finished. I will take the bug/problem list from this website so everything can be checked, before I will take the car home on monday. Offcourse my digital camera will be with me ;)

SEE YA!!
Hope they have received the money monday.. ;)
The car looks great, probably awsome with the gp-pack..

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Today I've sold my previous car and visit the Honda dealer to view my new car that I will pickup monday. The car was polished and driven outside to take some nice pictures. Can't wait until monday ;)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Very nice motor.
Told you Blueish Silver's the top colour. :p

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Does the Sport not come with Headlight washers over there?

·
Registered
975 Posts
definatley tempted to get that colour next time

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Razer,

nice car, maybe we'll meet eachother on the dutch roads !!
You installed the gp kit, i've installed the door/bumper protection kit, i think these two kit combined looks super .

See ya in the surrouding of Utrecht !!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Why no Civic badge?
Because I didn't want it on the back of the car and removed the badge by the dealer. Now the back of the car is symetrisch. (I don't know for sure if it is a correct English word). :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts