2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

First post so go gentle! Just picked up a 1.8EX and like it a lot, my wufe has one problem with the seat belt. It sits poorly across the shoulder and rubs against the neck. She is worried if she brakes suddenly she will be throttled.

Does anyone know of any 'gadget' that can be used to re-position the lie of the belt? I did hear of an ' S-clip' that was supposed to be the saviour of womankind in this regard but can't find it for sal. There is also an American gadget that seems possible but not sold over here.

Other than that the car seems great, I thought I would have problems with the rear spolier but not so I have more problems with not being able to see the front of the car from the driver or passenger seat no matter how much I elevate the seat, and I'm not short.

regards,

bon

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Check out "BMW Seatbelt" in the search function, they are clips that are abotu 20 quid, brilliant gadgets and I wouldn't be without mine! Welcome aboard, have fun :D

Tom

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
Thanks to unknownsoldier, I have a set of BMW belt holders too.
Brilliant little jobs and they also stop the belt buckles from banging against the internal panels.
Probably gone up to about £25 now, but worth it.

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts