2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

This is my first post i have recently become the proud owner of a late 2006 1.8 i-vtec in nighthawk black only 22k on the clock and picked it up for under 9 grand which i thought was a bargain :)
Anyways one thing i missed from my old car was a bluetooth hands free solution. After discovering this forum i saw a guide for the parrot Ck3100 in the Wiki section so i managed to find one on ebay for £60 including the sot lead :D after following the instructions on this forum i have managed to fit it and it works perfectly so very happy.
My only little problem is that when using the hands free the mute is perfect however does anyone know if there is a way to make the cd player pause when in a call? This isnt really the end of the world it would just be a nice feature to have. Any ideas? Also i have seen other threads with peoples screen mounting solutions has anyone got any pics of other locations mine is in the cubby hole beneath the stereo i might move mine so i am open to ideas.

Once again hi everyone and i look forward to using this forum and sharing experiences with you all.

Regards Dan [smilie=coolup.gif]

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Welcome Dan to, as you have found, the BEST forum. This place is very addictive!!

Looking forward to seeing 'her' in the flesh, like the piccies you've already put up in the gallery.

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum.:cool:

·
<3
2,103 Posts
:D Welcome! :D Cant help you with the Parrot though ;)

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :D

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gers, I have seen that solution and i must agree with you it looks awesome however the thought of cutting holes in the centre console does scare me a little. Maybe when i have plucked up the courage to do it lol. :)

·
Premium Member
6,012 Posts
Gers, I have seen that solution and i must agree with you it looks awesome however the thought of cutting holes in the centre console does scare me a little. Maybe when i have plucked up the courage to do it lol. :)
Yeah I know what you mean, that's why I'm going to put mine in the space where the ashtray sits,(fits perfect :D ) it's only a matter of making a small holder for it, I have taken all the measurements and made a template for it, just haven't got round making the actual holder yet.

I've attached a drawing with the measurements on it, your welcome to use it. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats very helpfull thanks :D i will give i a go.

When you get around to making your holder i would be very interested to see a photo of the finished product. Thanks for the template :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts