2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
您看了
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, had the first service (12500) yesterday and totally happy with the job. They found a nail right in the middle of one of the rear tyres and sorted it out (repair) FOC too which was nice other than that absolutely no issues whatsoever, and having "Honda happiness" it was nice to give them the keys and get them back without having to take my wallet out of my pocket.

Interesting bit was that nobody at the dealer (either in sales or servicing) knew anything about the automatic door locks. They have had no instruction or notification of that feature.

Wonder how many other "tricks" we can find

All in all absolutely Top marks to Yeomans in Guildford, bought the car there and after yesterdays treatment I will most definately be staying loyal for all my servicing :D :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
So, tell me about this autolocks feature then??? Travelling a lot in the hell pit that is London I would like my doors to lock automatically rather than having to press that button on the armrest!!

:D

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
Automatic door locks are great until you leave someone sitting in the car as I found out the other day :?

·
您看了
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Topcat said:
Automatic door locks are great until you leave someone sitting in the car as I found out the other day :?
? erm... the auto lock/unlock we are talking about are when you move off and stop. Not the automatic locking of the car total (Guessing your alarm went off?)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts