2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all you Civic owners out there, first time post so if a little long bear with me until I get into the swing.

Recently changed wifes car from a boring Astra sporthatch to a 2009 1.4 S in Crystal Black. She fell in love with it the first time she saw it on the forcourt, preferred it to more powerful pre-facelift models that were on offer for less!

Only driven it the once when I picked it up from the dealers, wife was on girls weekend in Newcastle, but loved the experience. Maybe I will get another chance when I can prize the keys out of her hands or find where she hides them when she goes to bed!

Will post some pics when I get the chance.

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Welcome;););)

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Welcome ^_^

Is that the 1.4 Type S you got then?
Or the 1.4 S grade?

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Welcome to the forums! :popcorn:

Want to see photos, the facelift isn't all that popular here. lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome ^_^

Is that the 1.4 Type S you got then?
Or the 1.4 S grade?
Not sure what 1.4 S grade is but badges on front, rear and side stickers all say Type S as does log book.

Just for interest what is "S grade" and how could you tell the differance?

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Damn you!

You got the ideal car i've been "dreaming" off from last year!

I'm away to huff now!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dont huff NeoFlare...........................just revel in the fact that there is someone out there with the same taste!

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
I resent anyone with the same tastes as me...I thought I was unique...just like everyone else

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I resent anyone with the same tastes as me...I thought I was unique...just like everyone else
We are all unique in our own way but remember we have one thing in common..............we are all Civic lovers or we wouldnt be doing this at 22.36 on Thursday Evening!!!!!!

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Trust me, for me it goes on till 5AM ;)

But you are right, we all love our civics no matter what!

Wheelies rattles, mine rattles, has a broken face, but regardless, we love them ^_^

But honestly you got the 1.4 Type S, it was something I wish Honda would make so I could get for a first car, and they announce it after I buy my 1.4 SE :(

I will always envy you sir *salute*!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Trust me, for me it goes on till 5AM ;)

But you are right, we all love our civics no matter what!

Wheelies rattles, mine rattles, has a broken face, but regardless, we love them ^_^

But honestly you got the 1.4 Type S, it was something I wish Honda would make so I could get for a first car, and they announce it after I buy my 1.4 SE :(

I will always envy you sir *salute*!
Thanks NeoFlare.

Would like to chat until 5am (better than facebook - real people with something in common) but need my beauty sleep!!!!!!

Will post some picies over next couple of days and you can drool if you want.

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Excellent....-_^

no more drooling, just finished a kfc so cant haha

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Not sure what 1.4 S grade is but badges on front, rear and side stickers all say Type S as does log book.
Welcome blade4life .......... could you do us a favour and take several pics of the badge of the front referred to above, I'm assuming it's on the grille, as I'm very interested in what this looks like. Cheers. [smilie=ebil-thumbu:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts