2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took purchase of a 2010 Milano red 1.8 Civic back in June this year and have just discovered this forum
My motor is now on 55k, 8 Honda stamps in the book. I’ve just had it serviced again today at Honda hq in Cannock.

Things I like are: boot space, rear seat space (I’ve two kids so the rear is in constant use) and the mpg (it’s on 42mpg at the moment...very impressive for a 1.8 petrol in the winter time.

I dislike the annoying clutch squeak (haven’t been able to get rid of it) along with the seat belt warning that comes on as soon as I start the engine!!

These are minor gripes though for what I see as a fantastic value car 😀

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks...swapped a couple of things since getting the car...Phillips white light bulbs (look much nicer) and replaced gear stick for milled metal one (looks better but bloody freezing at this time of year).

Probably gonna get rear parking sensors in the new year but other than that I think the Si version looks good stock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’ve been sticking Reddex in the tank once a month too but I’m not sure if it does what it says on the packaging or not?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts