2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys... I got some carbon wrap and I was like lets give it a try... here it is 1 fuel cover done...

what do you guys thinking?...

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
not bad matey. Is it the textured stuff? I'm going to have a go at doing some real carbon wrapping at some point or have a look at making some bits.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not bad matey. Is it the textured stuff? I'm going to have a go at doing some real carbon wrapping at some point or have a look at making some bits.

yeah i think its the textured stuff... this stuff lets the air out so no bubbles

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
thats not bad mate did you use a heat gun with that? I see you got the modding bug now then, lol ;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats not bad mate did you use a heat gun with that? I see you got the modding bug now then, lol ;)

hairdryer my friend lol....well i saw it on ebay and I was like might as well give it ago...

im going to have to re-do it again as it does't look that great when its fitted

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Ive also recently bought some carbon wrap and my first attempt on the door tweeter speaker ended in failure.

Anyone got any suggestions as to any interior parts that are easy to do ?

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Ive also recently bought some carbon wrap and my first attempt on the door tweeter speaker ended in failure.

Anyone got any suggestions as to any interior parts that are easy to do ?
Silver bits on door arms? Map light surround? Gear stick surround? Silvery bit on steering wheel?

I'm sure I could think of more once you've done them :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts