2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Been lingering around this forums (heaps of info!) but forgot to intro! Just got myself a 2008 FN2.. took the ownership from a good lad sometimes late last year. Been wanting one in Black but couldn't resist as the FN2 looks lush in Red!

With all the hate and slate for FN2, especially in my country where FD2R is more favorable, personally I prefer the R in hatch form. I was also comparing with JCW-kitted MCS but the missus agreed that FN2 interior > MCS!

It took me a while to get used to the new ride. The standard brakes are pants and so is the ride! A bit harsh when driven like granny but soft when nailed hard :confused: Otherwise a cracking car to drive! Car is like tits - pointy front end, a bit jiggly over bumps and can be handful at times [smilie=nope.gif]

I'm looking at AP coils or possibly Bilstein to sort the ride out. Not too sure with Eibach 15mm springs as there are 2 camps here - majority says it will improve the ride but some say it'll be more jiggly.

Car is mostly stock but already got LSD fitted. Manifold is waiting in the store but I'll probably hold the install till the funds allow for a Flashpro :)

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Hello and welcome to :civinfo: mate :D

Lol at it being like tits!!!

Superb photo by the way :like:

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
:hello2: mate & :welcome4: to :civinfo:[smilie=upyeah.gif]

·
Registered
815 Posts
Welcome

Greetings,
Dark Flemish

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello and welcome to :civinfo: mate!

Love the picture! Is the middle one RC?
Yeah mate, one of those Auldey Race Tin RCs :D had to hide it from my boy, otherwise he'll pull them wheels off!!

Thanks for the mad welcome folks!!

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Welcome matey.....:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts