2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have had the car a week now and still haven't been out a good drive yet due to the weather being rubbish here .
Today was dry so I gave it my first wash, just a gold glass and tyre dressing as it was too cold for a polish and wax , I did however apply some rain repellent to rear window to see if it clears the back window of rain ,
I took a few pics on the iPhone for just now ,

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Very nice example there

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Nice one Paul :)

As a fellow Alabaster Silver owner, I recommend Autoglym SRP (cheap but excellent results) and Jetseal 109 as an easy thing to get applied even when it's too cold for a proper wax. They're both liquid based and very easy to apply/remove fairly quickly. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the coments guys , the colour shows up better than i thought just with a wash , srp is all I use , Jet seal i haven't used but I'll give it a try , where would I get that from ?

I'll be giving it a proper going over this weekend weather permitting

·
Professional Cynic
221 Posts
Looks great, I have a disticnt dislike of all silver cars except aston's an fn2's. You also have far less stone chips than my 07 nhb.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Thanks for the coments guys , the colour shows up better than i thought just with a wash , srp is all I use , Jet seal i haven't used but I'll give it a try , where would I get that from ?

I'll be giving it a proper going over this weekend weather permitting
I tend to use this website:

Chemical Guys - Jetseal 109

It would be interesting to hear what the OCD cleaning types think, but my personal view was that you really need to put something over the top of your SRP as it's not particularly durable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts