2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, I'm new to the forum, I recently bought my civic 2.2 diesel, with its 101k, I'm satisfied with the purchase, I have a project to do on this car, I've already adjusted all the mechanical parts, the car is in perfect condition, and I'll do it later the remap.

But my doubt is the following! I bought an 18 rim wheel! the originals are 16! I would like to know what the best sport tire would be ideal for this wheel, remembering that I live in the United Kingdom (MK) the climate is always humid, cold, rainy.

From rim 16 to rim 18 is there much difference in diesel consumption? remembering sometimes I like to speed up 馃榿

The car is still basic, my first step will be the wheels, then the crystallized polishing part to improve that color and give it a shine, then I'll move on to the interior (change of ambient sound and internal lights) and finally the part from the remap

Thank you for your attention, and I hope to clear my doubt.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Super Moderator

Premium Member
...And if you are putting bigger rims, consider some Eibach lowering springs aswell.

Otherwise the car will look like a tractor after you've gone for larger rims.

No such thing as just "changing rims" :D

Heading for the naughty step
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
x2 for Goodyear AS6 if they any thing like the current Goodyear AS5 I run. I have so much faith in them, good tyre. If you wanting to know the drop and the look of the eibachs look at negative post of his, sits nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts