2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a rarity for any Civic owner but today I became a little bit in love. I was in Boots (homosexual, I know) buying some dinner and I noticed a girl - one of them business types with secretary style clothing - who was quite clearly fit. Anyway, i bought my dinner, went over to the till and she was in front of me - and guess what I notice? A Honda key!!

I managed to get served quicker than her and proceeded to my Civic Type S whilst looking around for any Civics - and there I noticed a silver Type R just a few down from mine. I prayed she owned it. She did.

Is it pathetic that I got a little excited? She was already fit but knowing she owned an R just made everything better.

Needless to say, I left, she left and I was left thinking "damn, I really need to buy a Type R" lol.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
That's made your day mate, better if you got her number!!!

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't get her number. Didn't even mutter a syllable - typical Lee Pickering style :D

Harhay - you're a man. I'll pass thanks :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
Needless to say, I left, she left and I was left thinking "damn, I really need to buy a Type R" lol.
If you had played your cards right you wouldn't need to.

Become a stalker, chances are she shops there for lunch as a habit.

Be back same time next week.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you had played your cards right you wouldn't need to.

Like your thinking :D

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

You've done this before..... right? :worms:

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Where is this, sounds like it could be worth the drive. Next weeek there's gonna be a line of R's haha

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Yup, and pedobear pearing out...

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Civperv lmfao! Dippers.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Was this Boots in Robin Park?
If so, chances are she works in Gordons Honda (round the corner) - the girls that work on the service desk are really nice! Kinda takes the edge off getting billed £££ when you get to see them! :p

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
If so, chances are she works in Gordons Honda (round the corner) - the girls that work on the service desk are really nice! Kinda takes the edge off getting billed £££ when you get to see them! :p
I think that's a corporate stratergy of Honda! My local dealer is the same, hot girls man the service desk so when your charged £47 for a set of wiper blades you hand over your bank card with a smile on your face!

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Indeed mate, Robin Park. She just looked hotter than Gandhi and there's no way she'd of ever gone for a Type S owner, but you could be right, she may just be a Gordon's employee. We should ask the Gordons section on here lmao!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts