2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've got a Go-Pro-7 to film track days.

I've got a large sucker pad, which will go on the windscreen and show a Bonet down view, which is OK, but I think track videos are much more interesting if you can see driver, but it ideally needs to be fairly close up.

Any suggestions on what brackets to use and wher to fix them?

Cheers,

·
i-Vtec
2,795 Posts
Just mount it to the side window would be my suggestion? Also there is a myriad of mounts available for it on the Bay of E

·
Registered
115 Posts
On a slight tangent, what does make for an interesting video, is one of those 3D video cameras

My brother has one fitted to his Imrezza Turbo powered Beetle (yes, you read that right :devilish:), its not the greatest of quality, but when posted on Facebook it makes for great entertainment on yur phone, being able to rotate it around and all

It works really well on his Beetle too, as it has a rool cage, so he can mount it right in the centre of the car, but i have seen those camera mounts that fit between 2 headrests, that might work if you don't have a roll cage, or any place else to mount it

Not sure if this link will work or not (depends if he has his profile private i suppose)

·
4,364 Posts
No it doesn't. And won't mounting it on the side window cause the NS A frame to be right in the way of most interesting things?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Bugger, you are missing a treat

Still, its a great way to make a more entertaining video of a trackday

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Video link doesn't work for me.

I've seen videos online of people driving with a fairly good mount, but they haven't responded to my question. :D

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
I've done this by using an adhesive mount on the interior light plus a small extension, works okay, does move around a little but hyper smooth clears that up pretty well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts