2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buying Tein S Tech 15-20mm lowering springs to fit on my FN2. As i dont have the tools to fit them I was wondering if there's anyone up my way (Glasgow or thereabouts) who has the facilities to fit the springs for me? If there is anyone who could help just leave me a comment. More than anything this post is to see how much it'd cost me to have them fitted.

Thanks in advance guys

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Hi matey,

There's Automek in East Kilbride or Kenneth Brown Engineering in Hillington. Both will be able to fit them no probs ;)

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Just make sure you get the tracking checked as part of the service. Should be about 2-3hrs labour in total depending how well it goes.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
I've used Ken Brown before a few times with my EP3 and Focus ST but not for spring fitting but was a good service. Automek get great reviews on here too. Best give them a phone and ask for a price and see which is the best?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've used Ken Brown before a few times with my EP3 and Focus ST but not for spring fitting but was a good service. Automek get great reviews on here too. Best give them a phone and ask for a price and see which is the best?
Spoke to Andrew at Automek and he's looking into getting me a discount on eibach springs if he fits them for me (seeing as Iv not actually purchased the springs yet). Cheers for the info!

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
That's a very reasonable price. Tracking included?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts